Tuesday 20 November 2012

US election outcome


Obama winning the US election caused some good and some bad comments from Canadians, not everyone was happy with the outcome. Truthfully I wanted Obama to win, but at the same time was not too worried about who won as I am Canadian not American. I didn’t really get why Canadians where so upset, it does not really affect us as Canadians. At the same time, I don't see the big "bad news" that Obama won. From what I understand, he did a fine job as president last time, so why would he not do a good job this time? During his debates and speeches, he was always using terms that showed that he cares about America, and that should be the biggest thing, that they have a president that cares about their country, because then you know they will do their best to do what is best for the country and the people in it. That should be what Americans should be worried about; who is going to do what is best for their country? From what I understand that is Obama. Now i know I could be 100% wrong about this, as I am Canadian and honstely do not know much about politics, or the people involed in them, but from what I have heard and seen in the news about Obama he seems to be the right guy for the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment