Thursday 29 November 2012

Movember


Well as November comes to an end, so does another year of "Movember" and I have to say, as much as I may not think all guys look good after not shaving for a month, I admire them all for stepping up and doing their part to help raise awareness for this cause.

 In case anyone doesn’t know what "Movember" is I will explain. Movember takes place during the month of November every year and guys all over the place pledge to not shave for the entire month to help raise awareness for prostate cancer. They can choose to do a beard, mustache, or the entire face. Also some people, mostly schools and business, will raise money for their "stash" and the money raised will go towards helping find a cure for prostate cancer.

Most girls dread this month, knowing their boyfriends, or any guy in their lives, are not going to be shaving for 30 days, therefore not looking the best. I however encourage my boyfriend to take part and help raise the awareness. In my mind taking part in this event shows just how unselfish they really are. They are taking a month out of their lives, dealing with the stubble and the itchiness. Good work guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment