Tuesday 20 November 2012

NHL Lockout


As all hockey fans know, the NHL lockout has been going on for the past few months, and has made quite a few fans upset to say the least. As hockey fan, I know that each year you look forward to the NHL season to start so you can watch your favorite team battle it out to win the Stanley cup. The fact that this year this hasn’t been an NHL has upset me, NHL was one of the few ways I had left to watch hockey as I had moved away from my hometown, and could no longer go to the hometown games. Personally I think that everyone involved should just take what they can get, and get back on the ice. Now I know there is more to hockey then just hitting a puck around the ice, but really the players are getting paid more than enough to go out, hit a puck around and skate around. Not to mention the coaches and all of the other head guys for each team are not lacking in money. So they should just end the Lockout and get back to playing the game they are paid to play, before they lose even more fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment